Search engine optimising
Surfocracy never underestimates this important area as the success of an online
business depends in some part on the revenue generated from search engine traffic.
All our web sites are designed from the outset with search engine promotion
in mind. We always ensure that a significant proportion of pages contain content
which are search engine friendly.
If you already have an existing site that isn't performing well then please
call us. Our services for search engine optimising and promotion involve the
- Fully understand the business associated with the web site to determine
the areas which are being targeted
- Recommend a set of key phrases which the web site should aim to target.
This also involves investigating the most popular key phrases that people
are actually searching for
- Rework existing pages to improve the targeting of the selected key phrases
- Create new pages to target selected key phrases
- Initiate a link exchange program to ensure that the web site has built up
popularity in the eyes of search engines. This is now becoming an important
aspect of how search engines determine which sites are the most important
- Submit your site to all the major search engines
Success in search engine promotion requires concentrated effort in many areas.
Get one of them wrong and the rest of the effort is wasted.
When two fishing boats go out to sea, it is not the boat
with the biggest net that catches the most fish, but the boat which places itself
in the right part of the ocean.